Where to Vote
Click HERE to find out where to vote.
View a list of all the Precincts in Tangipahoa Parish and their locations.
A Reminder to Voters – Take Picture ID to Polls
When you go to the polls to cast your vote in any election, be sure to take a driver’s license, a Louisiana Special ID, or some other generally recognized picture ID. Voters who have no picture ID and bring only a utility bill, payroll check or government document that includes their name and address will have to sign an affidavit furnished by the Elections Division in order to vote. Should any problems or questions arise, the principal office of the Registrar of Voters in each parish will be open from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. on election day.
For further information about the Elections Department call (985) 748-8015.
What to Know Before You Go to the Polls
1. If you have recently registered to vote or haven’t voted in several years, please confirm your voter registration before you go to the polls. Tangipahoa Parish Registrar of Voters, (985) 748-3215.
2. Please become familiar with all items on your ballot. View a Sample Ballot here!
3. Please read all Constitutional Amendments and Propositions before going to the polls. (There is a 3-minute time limit in the voting machine.)
4. If you have questions about your ballot, please ask BEFORE you cast your vote.
5. If you have any questions or concerns on Election Day, please contact our office, (985) 748-8015.